This is where you can set pricing and a minimum stay for specific dates. This is a great option for holidays and special events (Superbowl, etc.). While Airbnb doesn’t actually call this feature “seasons”, it is the best way to describe the functionality. In this post, I’ll teach you how to create a custom season, and also let you know about this feature’s limitations.
- Go to the Airbnb website (desktop version, not mobile), and go to the Manage Listing and Calendar page for your listing.
- While viewing your Calendar, click on Availability Settings in the top gray bar.
- At the bottom of Availability Settings, click the option Add a requirement for seasons or weekends.
- Open the During drop-down menu and choose Specific Dates
- Choose the specific dates and minimum stay for your “season”. Click Save when you’re done.
- Your Availability Settings will now show your custom “season”. If you’d like to create another custom season, click on Add another requirement.
- This feature has some limitations – the largest of which is that you cannot set a custom cancellation policy for a season. Also, specific prices for the season are managed on your calendar, not within this feature.